I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, November 14, 2011, 8:19:00 PM
change?

Change is inevitable. Be it for the better or for the worse. What might be good for you, might not look it to any other person. Truth be told, there is never anything you do that will satisfy everybody. A very good, simple example would be iPhone. There is never 1 person who said that it is 100% perfect.

I spoke out the other day, and I was said to have change. For that day, yes I have. I was tired of being solely responsible for mistakes that wasn't mine. When you were supposed to share that responsibility with me, yet you were gone most of the time. And the time that you are in, you spent in on the computer. I understand you are new and you had to divide your time with 2 other classes, but please be clear of your priority.

I am never one to speak out. I am a nervous, awkward person. And a coward. I would silently rebel but never voice it out. However, I did that one time and you immediately gave me a cold shoulder. I guess in a way, it is my fault - I have always agree to disagree.