I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 8:08:00 PM
been a long while

What a long break! :o

What's up? Life. Not sure "up" in a good or bad though. Over this months, a lot has passed and a lot more is sure to come. There is always something up my mind, something that I mental note to post. In fact, there are times when I'm on the net with nothing to do, but blogging is being pushed back. I guess I get tired to reflect the day for the umpteenth time.

Some keep saying that this line is mine. I do not know on what base are they saying this. On how I interact with children? How much I love the children? Your social circle must all hate kids then, which I'm sure only a handful of them is. Yes, I do love kids, but I hate how I handle them myself. I have a short temper and sometimes, I wonder if I suffer from bipolar or split personality or something.

This post is getting a tad confusing with various topics all over. I shall stop here. Soon!