|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Friday, July 29, 2011, 12:17:00 AM
oh well

I don't know if I'm being vain or I'm blinded by my own delusion. I think I look ok. Not beautiful, but I'm not ugly. Right? Anyw, I keep reading and hearing people going on about how they don't want to look ok - they want to be pretty, BEAUTIFUL. Well, good to know that you don't think you're ugly. Seriously though, how about looking in the mirror, and appreciating how good you're looking today? How awesomely insane your hair is till it looks like a bird nest. How adorably amessing your eyes are that you're covering it with contact lens. How baby's bottom smooth your skin is that you're complimenting it with makeup.
Many things are easier said than done(for example, trying to keep to the challenge for myself: big fail =.= ), but if you try to follow through, you will be able to walk out of your home with a bigass smile on your ridiculous face.
And that's when you look beautiful.
PS Kudos if you got my lameass word play. c:
On to some WOOOOOT-worthy news: Super Junior will be making a comeback this August! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! C: That's my favourite smile nowadays, fyi. *wriggle my eyebrow*
Hoping the comeback will be a big bang(no pun intended). And please SM, original songs PLEASE. Stop buying songs off for your artists. I'm pretty sure in your bigass company, there's a talented song writer somewhere(in the toilet maybe, or you could have shooed them off to other company).
Angels (and devils), I have an important mission for you. Find Ryeowook. In the picture. C:
|