|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Sunday, June 12, 2011, 10:09:00 AM
others cancer stick becomes my death

Greetings from Genting Highlands! Yes, for once in always impossible moments, I'm higher than all you. Ok, so it's just an altitude difference, but just play along with me. Please.
Anydoinks, it's Sunday, 1027am, and we have yet to move out to Theme Park. Here I am, sitting down and shaking my legs as I think about work tmr at 830am and what time are we heading to Singapore.
So far, it's been fine, I guess. It gets awkward at times, but I can't deny I'm having fun. Imma social kermit; I tend to recoil to myself when I'm with strangers. Heck, I get awkward even with my pham. It gets on my nerve that I can't seem to break out of my shell.
Stayed in an apartment instead of hotel, and it's not at the highest peak of Genting Highlands, but it sure is still cold and awesome!
On a reflective moment, sometimes, it's best to enjoy moments and views from the ground rather than high up. We get to appreciate, enjoy and see things more. Of course, I don't mean that higher grounds view is of no value, but people tend to get awed at peak. What's wrong with having to look up to things and wonder and amaze yourself with the things you have now?
|