|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Friday, April 22, 2011, 11:35:00 PM
helloooo babies.

I think I'm more or less settled down with the routine of waking super early. I'm not a morning person, but I would rather wake up early and end early, rather than waking up late. Idk if it's because 1. traffic is not a death trap before 7 or 2. I have a lot of time to prepare for my lesson.
I have to hand it to MsMariam. I wonder how she get the children to listen to her. ALL the kids, from PG to K2 listen well to her. And only her. Besides the Principal of course, but that's a given. I'll be welcoming a new addition to my 4(rarely 5) PG class next month. And another in September. I'm excited, but at the same time drawling for the "settling in" mood. Please be gentle on me, hokay?
I have to admit, I miss the chaos of my N1 and SH bugging the hell out of me with his annoyingly adorable attitude, but with PG, it's much more less that I get to think my lesson thru. =)
It's all about perspective sometimes. And just fyi, my blogposts are basically reminders for ME.
|