|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Sunday, March 27, 2011, 7:50:00 PM
point 2..?
 Let's pickup from the previous post. Slept over at Izdi's, listened to MJ12 and watched Kal Ho Naa Ho(in which I fell asleep in the midst of it =x ). Woke up at 515frickingam, got ready for sunrise and tad-ah! Snap a few pics, ate breakf, and went cycling. The furthest and awesomest cycle ever! =) Rode the bus back home - the longest ride ever!
Enough of ECP!
Been reading online fiction on child abuse. Kinda stumbled upon it actually. And damn. I've been reading plenty of real life ones actually, written by the abused. So I'm impressed that he/she was able to write it so real and detailed. I can practically see it in front of me.
“He…He said I made him too happy and he showed me his no-no zone. It was sticking straight out and then he rubbed it. He grabbed my hand and…and he made me…made me rub it too. It felt weird…Then he shot sticky stuff on my hand. It was so gross,” she continued in near daze not even noticing the tears that slipped down her cheeks.
|