|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Friday, March 25, 2011, 9:48:00 PM
the last gathering..?

Bbq plan went pretty well. Pat at the back to everyone. =) Alast, we didn't have enough food to bbq, but the company was great!
So we arrived around 3+pm, I think..? Quite shocked when I realized that one, we couldn't actually setup a tent there and two, it was pretty far from McD's area, which the most convenient area. But as all of you know, since I am dope, we were able to rock our bbq area! Say your thanks to me now! ;)
Celebrated the Super Babi's overdued, belated 19th. Had it videod, but not bothering to post it. She better love all her gifts or I'm stealing everything. Watched Aynn, Daya and Jiawen attempting nail marbling(the process is dope btw!) while me and Izdi had our own "marbling" attempt. =) Aishah and Amalina came soon after, the "fire starter" to our bbq. My humble thanks to them! =) And then Din and Irfan came, being the men of the event, of course they're being given the manliest task of the day; to bbq all the food! =)
So picture this: Me, Jiawen, Izdi, Wati and Din(the only guy). A baby cockroach chilling on my bag. All of us started freaking out, shouting "DIN DIN! GET THE COCKROACH! DIIIN! COCKROAAAACHHH!!" Din: "WHERE WHERE WHERE?!!!!" Us: (Pointing towards my bag) HERE HERE! ON AIN'S BAG! DIN!!! HERE!! COCKROACH!!!!! Din: (Facing the opposite direction of my bag) WHERE WHERE?! (Finally, facing my bag.) WHERE WHERE?! (At this point, I totally lost all sanity as I barely cared about the damned cockroach. I was too busy laughing my sexy arse off.)
And after that, came all the jokes about Din and his comical reactions and if he has a company and adverts and all. Lol. HIGHLIIGHT. OF. THE. DAY.
And I just realized that I'm too lazy to update everything, so here's the cue to get off blogger. Later! =)
|