I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, March 28, 2011, 2:20:00 AM
full to the stop.

There's a difference between liking a celebrity and a person within reach. 1. Distance. 2. Probability.

You know there's practically zero chance between that celebrity and yourself' but heck. We no care. I can mentally be married to that celebrity but that's perfectly normal and tolerable. A normal person; a friend of a friend or your neighbour, is a different thing altogether. You get to see that person in flesh. The sad thing is that that person might not notice you or even knows you exist. And yet you continue crushing on that person, and then get crushed when you know he/she is dating. But somehow, you remain crushing on that person like Cookie Monster is addicted to cookies. This is just sad.

Here's an advise, which I'm sure none of us will be heeding: 1.build a bridge, 2. fricking get over it.