|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Sunday, March 20, 2011, 1:05:00 AM
back..?

Soooooooooooooo, hi. =) Long story short, I'm done with attachment, signed with the company and (prolly) got over being lazy. I'm not sure if this is what I really want for now, but it'll do. I would prefer it if I could just laze ard actually, but the pham status doesn't allow me. Thus, I'll make do with whatever opportunities handed.
It's scary, yknow? One moment, you're living your life carelessly but enjoying it. And then the next, you have to grow up. I have yet to "leave the nest". I still want that comfort and safety of a home(and that laziness) and not do and worry about anything. Life goes on, everybody grows up. I'll have to man up, enjoy my work and kill the kids(JOKE!). ;)
Honestly, I don't want to be one of those people who ends up hating their job, yet still doing it for the sake of money and survival means. I resent that. That idea is just, unacceptable. Plus, I'm dealing with kids here. People. With feelings and brain. Age aside, they will be able to scan you inside out.
Best of wishes everyone!
|