I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 1:58:00 AM
move on


This 'love' issue is getting out of hand. This is why I'm not a firm believer of it. Don't get me wrong, I do have dreams of love.

Sometimes, we just have to let go, face the facts and move on. Sorry for my insensitivity towards this 'love' issue, but I can never understand what's the big deal is. If a person hurts you so much, why stay? Real life isn't like a movie. Not everybody get their feelings answered in favour of you. Not everybody get to stay despite being hurt but still end up with that guy/girl. Not everybody gets to change their partner for the better and end up being together. That happens rarely. LIFE IS NOT A MOVIE. Stop hurting yourself and live. Love does not revolve around a guy/girl. There's so much more to love than just a boy-girl thing.
If there's someone you ought to love, is YOURSELF.
It's you that comes first before any other person. And God.

But then again, who am I to judge right? =)
It's just my personal thought anyw. No offence to people in love or not out there. =)