I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Thursday, January 6, 2011, 11:27:00 PM
future..?


Seems like just yestd that I've graduated from secondary school.
Ok, I lied. But really, it seemed like just a few months ago that I've taken the decision to attend HNITEC in Early Childhood course. I had a plan in mind - to do well in this course, continue to Diploma in Early Childhood Studies/Psychology/Early Childhood Psychology and try to get into the exchange university in Australia thingy that NP offers.

But somehow, somewhere, somewhen, I went "off road". The course doesn't seem to be what I want to pursue in afterall. All I had in mind was this - I just have to survive and graduate off this course and get that cert.

With this upcoming attachment, I'm hoping that somehow, somewhere, somewhen, I'll find.. I don't know.. Something..? Something that will either reignite that dream I had when I first started or atleast show me a clue as to what my passion is really.

Truth be told, I'm scared. Everybody else seems to have a dream of what they want to be. An ambition. No matter if it's accountant, an artist, dancer, etcs. Heck, I mean even a kid has got a dream! (An NTUC cashier!) I have no idea what my ambition is. NO IDEA. As a kid, I wanted to be that fairytale princess, actress, model, teacher, lawyer, air stewardess. Then I wanted to be a Malay teacher, Early Childhood Educator, psychologist, therapist.

Now? I'm just trying to survive. Hold on to whatever I can/have. Which I don't have in the first place. =\