|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 11:24:00 PM
hello wednesday
 Why do people keep running back to those who disappoint them? I mean, you already know you'll be disappointed, annoyed and frustrated. You'll be screaming profanities like there's no end. So why keep circling back to the same place? Why do you spit at your own face? You know you deserve better girl. =)
Been calling the centre for the umpteenth times, I bet they're trying to block my number. When you take down somebody's number, you're supposed to call them back. That's what messages are for damnit.
Tmr's plan still under construction. Due to baby brother's sudden accident, there might be a change. Damn, and I was looking forward to eating Popeye's after.
Oh, and bring out the sparklers, light the fireworks and pop the champagne! The first "major" accident just happened in the siblings. The baby brother fractured his foot rugby-ing. Played with the crutches(is that it?) and damn, my armpit's in pain now. ANYW, get well soon Hakim. I mean it. Who will I fight and wrestle with damnit?! Even though we're still at it.. Even though, that's another matter altogether.
|