|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Monday, December 6, 2010, 11:19:00 PM
hello hello. my names not dibo.

School wasn't bad today. OA's doing pretty good, especially since I was rushing to catchup with the class, so I've got my hands full for today. =) PD as usual, nothing much. We have to start doing Introduction and Thank You letters for IA(Industrial Attachment). I have to take passport photo one of these days. Bleah. Keeping my fingers crossed for a centre that's cool skodeng and near my house. I'm definitely not a morning person.
Accompanied Wati to Poly with Zoe and JiaWen after school. Yes, uninvited. =p Ah wells, it won't be fun without me anyways. ;) As expected of Wati, a 5780947203419746652874hours of wait, and just a little under 3mins of consultation. Heck, she spent even more time with the pharmacy and payment then with the doctor. Aiyoyoi~
But either way, thanks to me, the wait was fun.
And the BIG PIG(Wati) and her friends went crapped, crapped, crapped all the way home. =)
|