|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Sunday, December 19, 2010, 9:35:00 PM
female-male rights

I HATE Twilight saga. No offence, but I get ticked off everytime I have to read/watch Bella being helpless/sad/depressive/suicidal as the love of her life is not with her. It deeply saddens, bruises and insulting to my female ego that she can't seem to live without a guy. Alright fine, so the guy is hot and you love him alot and everything, but seriously? If you would have opened your eyes wider and live a little, you would have noticed there's this UBBERLY HOT guy in front of you named Jacob. And dang, this man is way hotter and proper 6-pack compared to your vampire man. WAAAAAAY. Sheesh. Yeah, complain away Bella. Complain, while the rest of us barely have any guy watching over us. How tough is our life, compared to being hunted by a deranged girlf whose boyf got killed.
I'm sorry. I just get riled up whenever I watch Twilight. My female instinct feels the need to get defensive.
|