I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, December 31, 2010, 3:41:00 PM
31dec2010



Idk what's so exciting about the Flyer. The view in Singapore's not that exciting yet since there's still a lot of construction going on. But either way, the pham went together with this small bomb, Adam. Dang the kid a small ball of energy. He wouldn't stop running around the flyer. Hard to believe that he refused to get into the cabin before. -.- He even requested for a second round!

Camp was unbelieveably fun! ;) I was knighted the "Whiniest" camper. Thankyouveryconfused. =) I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents who have painfuly raised me for 18yrs and counting and only to be called the parents of the whiniest camper. I'ld like my siblings to thank me for bearing with them for my whole life, seeing as that I'm the "whiniest", I would have a lot of complaints about them. I would also like to thank my friends, without yours whiniest, their life would be very boring. Extend my hugful and kissfuls to my boyf, Ryeowook-shii, who have yet to marry the whiny me. =)

2010 has been an exciting year, just like the previous years. As usual, no resolutions for me, but I WANT WORLD PEACE YAW! =.= Have a great year ahead people!