I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, November 22, 2010, 11:50:00 AM
raise your flabs in the air and say "a-yoooooooo!"


Here comes Monday again. Should I lament on how I hate school and a certain lesson and a certain teacher? Yes? No? Naaaaaaah. I might be sitting here appearing calm and quiet, but I am excited on the inside! YAY! That sounded so wrong. Nyaha. Oh wells.

Dear complicated life, can you go abit easier on me? I promise I would live life much more appreciative(good luck on that) and not complain too much(yeah right!).
Yours with a heavy heart, ain.

A person(well, me) is so confusing. How is it that I can dislike someone, when that person hadn't done a slightest thing wrong to me at all? Well, besides being annoying. But hello Mirror, -.- . I can try to emphatize and all, yet that nagging feeling.. Sigh. Humans are so stupid. Why should we waste time disliking when there's so other things in the world to care about.

Like the people of Africa.. Like the victims of Merapi.. Like the victims of Tsunami.. Like Myself..