I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, November 19, 2010, 2:37:00 PM
in school. anything new?


My sit area is so kecoh! Haha! It's like she's teaching those who are seated in front only. Hoho.

I have no idea what to do and blog. But I wanna do some typing, so here I am.

My science kit is officially done, though not what I liked it to be. Because of the pushed-forward dateline, my plan to do it up nicely goes into thin air. And to top it all off, the shop that has always opened at 830am decided that today's the best day to open late. Unabling me to print colour. Damn you.

So she's repeating again. Something that she already taught for - I don't know, a millionth time?

BOSAN!