I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, October 18, 2010, 8:16:00 PM
uniquelySINGAPORE.

Just a heads up, it's highly recommended to download autorun. It's free, go yahoo or google it. To those familiar with my netbook, it's that sheep "baaaa-ing" thing you hear when I log in. Basically, it eats up the virus in your thumbdrive. Oh yes, it's for your thumbdrives. It's especially handy if you're using a school computer that confirm plus chop have virus. ;)

It's been hot lately, but don't fret. I do not want to see any naked women running around, screaming "it's a free world!!" or singing "it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes~". Naked man - that I have to think first. If you've got a hot body similar to that of Taylor Lautner, then do bare it all. Otherwise, keep it to yourself.

Lol, nah. Keep your clothes on people. ;)