|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Sunday, October 24, 2010, 7:13:00 PM
that familiar feeling

It's been a long while since I had body cramp. Seriously. Like WHOLE BODY cramps. To the point where you can't afford to wake up, or lift up any muscles. But I had to, for the Sister's Graduation Ceremony Rehearsal. So, pagi-pagi already, got a visit from the Babi and Malaikat Maut. With me and my bad body, having their visit early morning is just like cherry on top. -.- But it's all good. =) Rehearsal was ehhh but I'm not in the position to say anything ey?
Friday was.. O..k.. I guess..? I mean, I was clueless at first, well, still am actually. But I had to admit I'm doing pretty good. Prolly not good enough for them though, >.< . Had to do servicing - cleaning and picking up after customers. That's something familiar. Then, I was placed at 'Ice Blending'. That was fun. Seriously. Of course, you have to do it a couple of rounds before finally familiarizing yourself with what to blend and all. 1 thing I've learnt is that, alot of people order Mocha. Surprised much? -.-
The 1 thing that bugs the hell outta me is - why the heck did I join CB?!
I HATE COFFEE!
|