I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 12:38:00 AM
selfish

I wish I have more friends. Or, I'm more confident and brave. I can never do things alone. -.-

I keep having these stupid, idiot, selfish thoughts of me being there for everyone, but whenever I need just 1 person, nobody's free. Stupid, ain't it? Shame on myself! I should be thinking that I have to make more friends, be more confident and do things alone, bake cake, disturb my cousins, whatever! But nooooooo, I have to make myself miserable by being emotional.

Some people love to have time alone, but I don't. I would rather be in a group of people but silent, rather than alone.

On a serious note, I can't help but feel needy.
Sigh.