I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Sunday, October 17, 2010, 9:26:00 PM
*pulls out hair*


Nearly tore my room updown frontback leftright. I couldn't find my netbook charger. There's only 15% battery life left. And I've got 2 freaking webs to do. Not to mention, my group mates are supposed to send their part to me. Thank God my brother bought ASUS netbook too. Thank God it uses the same charger input. Thank God Imma freaking GENIUS. Call me Mr been-there, done-that. ;) RANDOM!

PS Yes, it's Ne-Yo's One in A Million.


Anyways, on to some positive news. DBSK might be on temporary group rest(?), but the 3 JYJ(Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu) were here, in Singapore no less, yesterday. I've forgotten about them coming over, or I would have been at the airport, mobbing along with thousands of other fans. Lol, nah. Not a big fan of huge crowd. I might be a fan, but all the mobbing and screeching would be done in front of the computer, where I can see pictures of them closeup. ;)

Keep the Faith~! =)