|
I Wrote This For You
| |
|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain. |
Saturday, October 9, 2010, 3:47:00 AM
information WRONG!
Entered the toilet for shower this morning to smell Nasi Lemak. I know my poo is awesome, but I don't think it'll smell like Nasi Lemak right? Turns out, Mama have this home-made pandan leaves plus some other stuff blended for hygiene purposes. Being the natural genius I am, I used it as facial scrub without asking. Turns out, it's actually meant for armpits. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I have this awesome armpit washing thingy on my FACE. Inside my head: my face is an armpit. Hairy armpit. GREAT. Accompanying Kak Eii for her model interview tmr. Somewhere at Dhoby Ghaut she says. As usual, free style. Hopefully, we'll find our way ard. Pole going for model interview. Hmm, o.O . =p Alrights, gotta try and go to sleep. Have I mention sch is starting in 1 days' time? Great right? I mean who doesn't look forward to school? Yeah, that's right. ME. Annyeong! =) |