|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 8:28:00 PM
annoyed.

Extremely actually. Beyond extremely annoyed. I've just gotten a job at Vivo, and then came the email from Jurong Point asking for an interview. I know it's not like I've gotten the job, but damnit. (Like that FamousAmos job. Dang, it's been my life long dream to work there ever since I've gotten my first bite.) I could have given it a shot still right? Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's larking near my home. Then again, the parents and sister are insisting that it's a blessing in disguise; since it's not halal anyw. *shrugs.
Either way, I've finally gotten a job. I can rest my head over that. And now I've got a neck problem. Literally. What was the saying again? Oh yes - PAIN IN THE NECK. -.o
|