|
I Wrote This For You
| |
|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain. |
Thursday, September 2, 2010, 1:37:00 AM
twerp
Hanged out with the Sister ITTP's buddies. They were all fun, funny and positive. =) I would have to talk the Sister to let me hang ard them. Nyahaha. Which I doubt would happen anyw. The Sister managed to annoy me(which is a talent she is natural at) by complaining and pointing out people with iPhone 4. I seriously have enough of this iPhone sheet. -.- So we've gotten our baju Kurungs. Didn't get my Kebaya because we have to go to another ZeeShan outlet. And the Sister's too lazy to do that. The Baju gonna be a common fashion this year. And I hate it for that fact, but I'll live. Tmr's school. Who doesn't dread it, go bury yourself in my toilet bowl. I've really got a foul, salty mouth. |