I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Saturday, August 28, 2010, 1:17:00 AM
new skin, old skin, blahblah skin

Timecheck: 0118am.
Current activity: Blogging. MJ12-ing. Waiting for McDelivery.

I'm bored. So here I am.

The 'L' topic was brought up again. Sigh. I know my life is lacking in that area(not that I'm hating that fact) but it seems that everyone's bent on highlighting that little fact. Come on, it's not a big deal. Unless there's something freakingly, utterly, ubberly wrong with your selfesteem. Then you need some help.

I know a teenage life is mostly about how depressing their life is and how they don't feel loved. Yes, I do feel down at times(but not up till depressed mode, no matter how many times I express feeling one cos let's face it, my life is not that complicated compared to others) but I am a very positive person. Somewhere inside. Waaaaaay deep down inside. It's just that I hate that nagging feeling of helpless. It's bad enough that I feel bad about not doing great in school, I don't need to have worries about boys.

Plus, I already have Ryeowook who won't disappoint me. Well, that is unless he gets married with somebody other than me. Then you will see me on the TV, carrying a torch and fork, off to Seoul to find that douchebag who made me wait for him like watermelon drop from tree.

On another note, the Sister just had a breakdown. Because she misses her friends and how far apart they are. See, my sister is working in Singapore. Most of her friends continue their study overseas. She is quite the social butterfly and except for me, everyone else seems to find her cute and adorable. But if there's one thing that I can admit is that she is a friendly, approachable person. If I were to tell you her social circle of friends, you will be surprise. So suffice to say, she befriends with anybody and everybody.

Though she receives alot of love from everybody, let's face it. Nothing can compare to that of your close friends. Plus, to see your friend overseas studying when that is exactly what you wish to do too but yet you're stuck here in Singapore. And you're missing your Goddamn bestf. That feeling, above all, sucks lollipop.

=(

Which, somewhat, I can relate to cos I miss Nurul Fathin! Get off work girl! We need to have that candle light, all-paid-by-you dinner that you've imaginarily promised!

And on that sad and depressing(Gasp! Didn't I just say I'm not depressive?!) note, I'll end my post.