|
I Wrote This For You
| |
|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain. |
Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 9:58:00 PM
looooong
Hmm, I've reactivate my FB to upload photos and transfer them to Multiply. It's quicker that way since Multiply takes forever to upload 20photos. And I have hundreds of them, thank you very much. Which is pretty stupid actually. I've reactivate FB, and privatised everything when I could actually just make it public and be on FB again. Stupid, yes? Idiot even. But, besides photo uploading, I've really no use for it. And I'm blabbing now because I'm trying to make this into a long post. =) This year's puasa is alright. Been sick on and off. And I think I'm going for that "hate the world with a grudge!" theme as apparently, even I notice how much of a sourpuss I've been lately. And it doesn't help that I keep hearing Raya songs as early as the 1st week of Fasting. Seriously, it kills all the joy and suck the fun out of Raya. Can't they play it atleast 2 weeks before Raya? See, I told you Imma wet blanket? On a positive note(I think..?), all the long overdued photos have been uploaded on my Multiply! I know right?!! Like, FINALLY!!! =) |