I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Thursday, August 26, 2010, 7:12:00 AM
horrible


I never thought the day would come. Yes, I'm using a top blogskin.

-.-

Hey! It's a big deal to me ok? The 'my blog' rule, not to use popular skin.

My flu, fever and headache are on full force. It has to be the worst case(and time) ever. Case in point: I have 5 stacks of 4 wet and sticky tissues that have been folded way too many times for human to count. Yes, I'm feeling that horrible as to stack my blocks of sinuses(?) . And because it's the fasting month, I can't poke some Vicks up in my nose.

Anyway, went Arab St-ing and Geylang-ing with GorillaGemok aka The Sister. Failed to drag her to blogshops, but it's ok, it's alright. There's still Friday. =) So we went looking ard for Raya clothes. Supposed theme colour was purple since the 2 brothers already bought purple Kurungs. And since it's either 'nice purple but ugly clothes' or 'nice clothes but ugly purple', we declare ourselves to white; hers Kurung and mine Kebaya. Heck with the colour system. It's a free country, damnit. We didn't buy it yet though, since her pay's not in.

And lemme tell you! This has to be the worst buka-out ever. We sat at a taxi stand and break fast with only water. How sad is that? I mean seriously.
WHERE IS MY ROTI BOYAN?!
THERE'S NO ROTI BOYAN!!
There's not even crackers or tidbits whatsoever. I repeat myself, ROTI BOYAN IS A MUST FOR BREAKING FAST. Unless you're some sad loner of an alien from a completely destroyed planet who fell into depression and cried on Earth's moon, there's NO REASON AT ALL for you to NOT EAT ROTI BOYAN BEFORE. It's the Heaven in Heaven&Earth.

And on another note, I'm completely disappointed with my sad excuse of a stomach. I can't seem to poo properly for the past few days. Which is an extremely sad, annoying and depressing thing. Cos I keep getting these extreme stomachache; yknw, those watery, waterfall, smile-on-your-face-when-it's-out kind. And I'll rush to the toilet, and yet, only a little bit of it comes out and I'm done. The sad thing is that, my stomach still hurt damnit. Yknw those poo that you know will come out big but you have to give it an extra push? Yeah, I have that feeling everytime, and I push till I swear an ostrich egg could have come out of me, yet nada. And I will get that extreme stomachache every 5mins, which make me rush to the toilet only to have nothing come out of me.

And so, I've given up on my stomach and ignore those callings unless I feel like farting. Which is extremely dangerous because I once thought I wanted to fart, only to feel poo coming out. And I was NOT in the toilet. I make Pigs turn into new shade of Pink.

Alright, that's all folks. Till I'm bored again. Till then, go and live your live!

P.S I am not sorry for the overly use of Caps Lock for ROTI BOYAN.
PP.S Nor for the lengthy post.
PPP.S You'll get over it. Because you love me.