I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Saturday, August 28, 2010, 3:33:00 AM
baaaaad habit

Oooof.

2more da-well, technically, since it's already waaaay past 12am, it's 1+more days till school reopen. What happened to my 2weeks of break?! It literally flew by me! I need to speak to the Minister about this. I need a refund of my 2weeks break. YOG stole my time. Though I swear the only sport I watched was soccer and Male Diving. Hey! That Briton from Beijing Olympic is HOT! Though he did epicly lost in YOG, but he's the winner in my heart. <3

Lol. I crack myself up.
Come on people. LAUGH. I don't care who you are. LAUGH. Remember Ellen DeGeneres tagline? "Live. Laugh. something-else."

Tmr, oh well, LATER TODAY(Saturday)'s plan is... Hmm.. Let's see. I think I've got a pretty busy schedule.
In a short while till 1+pm: Sleep.
1+pm till 2+pm: Shower
2+pm till 4+pm: Computer
4+pm till 6+pm: KBS-ing with Mama
6+pm till 7+pm: Breaking fast
7+pm till whenever: TV/Computer

Busy busy schedule. I'll drop dead the moment I see the bed.

Till I'm bored.