|
I Wrote This For You
| |
|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain. |
Friday, July 2, 2010, 1:58:00 AM
Thw Twilight Saga
Big Sis treated me to Eclipse today, saying it's my early birthday present.Really? Like I'm a fan. It's just an excuse for me to accompany her watch actually. But anyway, it's not bad. =) I remember getting excited over Twilight when it was about to be screened. 1. Cos I was a BIIIIIIG fan of Robert Pattinson. Believe me when I say I actually loved him before Twilight. Seriously. I fell in love with him when I saw in Harry Potter. But I fell out of that love. =\ 2. It's Twilight. Sucha romantic book. But Twilight the Movie killed it. I mean it in a bad way. Sucha disappointment to the book, but hell, Taylor Lautner was worth the money. Can't say the same about New Moon and Eclipse though. Waaaaaay better than Twilight. Though, I'm not a fan anymore. =) Oh! Have I mentioned how hot Carlisle Cullen is? Effing gorgeous! |