I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, July 5, 2010, 10:59:00 PM
datelinesssssssss

I mean that literally. Seriously.
I'm drowning up to my nose here.
Datelines on every Friday for these upcoming 5-or-more weeks.
I'm getting frustrated and irritated.

I had been so head-on in my 1st year, but I've lost sight.
I'm not so sure if this is what I want to pursue.
But I know, no matter what, I have to put my best foot forward. Whether I like it or not.

I wish I could drop this subject, but it's either dropping out of the course or deal with it.
Hands down, the latter of course.

Perseverance counts right?
You're right, it counts. Not in Grades unfortunately.

Excuse me while I go be overly dramatic to sit beside the window and mourn over.
Oh wait, I have no time to waste.
Shoit.