I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Saturday, June 19, 2010, 12:56:00 AM
again

Once again, I've got an eye infection.
Problem is, I don't even know if it really is eye infection.
My left eyeball, the black eye, there's something wrong with it.
It's like as if it's lebam and got nanah.
And my left eye's, left white part of the eye, is red.
Like scary red.

Enough of my pretty, hurt eye.

It's been so long since I've worked on a weekday.
And it's been long since I work more than 3 consecutive days.
And so, I'm exhausted and tired.

Which also means that I've seen less of my other servers.
Of course, expectedly, they've all missed me terribly.
And on a serious, real, not-kidding note, in my absence, they were not allowed dinner.
GASP!
And so, thanks to my comeback, dinner was allowed and everybody lived happily ever after.
Until my long absence again, =) .

Sigh. I don't know why, but I've been missing him these couple of days. =\
This is NOT a good sign.