I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Thursday, January 21, 2010, 11:01:00 PM
power shutting down

I'm getting sick of looking at LPD powerpoint.
Don't get me wrong - I'm extremely proud of it.
I just have an overdose of it, I feel like burning it.

Recipe for Disaster:
Woke up late for school.
Did not go to school.
Went to the hospital.
Catching a virus.

Lucky for me, I have strong antibody(?).
=)

Oh, I was browsing through an Australian magazine, Girlfriend, at Popular the other time.
There, boldly printed, was an article headed, "How to Break-Up with Mr Imaginary".
How appropriate, -.- .
Basically, it was about breaking up with Mr Imaginary celebrity boyfriend.

Highly recommended for Syaz, =) .

Cos trust me, Ryeowook and me are real couple.
Big time. =)