I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, January 25, 2010, 8:58:00 PM
dream came true?

I was around Nursery age that I found my knight in shining armor.
In the form of my cousin(?) wearing his Police uniform.
He was handsome, build, and tall.
And from my height and view, he seemed to leap out the fairytale books I've read.

That was all the past.

I seem to find another the other day.

Maybe, again, it was due to height.
He had to look down to me, and there seemed to be light glowing all around him(maybe because it was 854AM) .
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but there was a halo up on his head.

I know that would be the first and last time I ever saw him.
But somehow, that gave me hope.

Which was exactly the energy I needed to last.
Thank you Mr Stranger-Knight.
=)