|
I Wrote This For You
| |
|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain. |
Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 9:29:00 PM
chicken quacks.
No matter how much you're angry at someone,You'll still love them. No matter how much you've been hurt by someone, You'll still love them. No matter how much you felt you were used by someone, You'll still love them. No matter how much you're always forgotten by someone, You'll still love them. No matter how much you see them in a year, You'll still love them. No matter how much they've changed, You'll still love them. No matter what happens, You'll still love them. - Amalina In this case, I'm not talking about male-female relationship. But it hits right at home. School's been pretty crazy and FINALLY! I GOT TO EAT MY CHAPATTI AT LITTLE INDIA! FINALLY!!!!!!! =D It definitely taste delicious. It was raining and we were served with warm chapatti. The only way to top it off is given free ice-cream, =) . I'm still bummed about 2 projects dateline being less than 1 month away and 1 day apart from each other. But I'm a [pretty] positive person. I'll definitely live through it while laughing my way to the mental hospital. -.- |