I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, October 9, 2009, 4:40:00 PM
darn.

The last school holiday's weekday.
The last school holiday's Friday.

How have I been spending my time wisely?
Other than the times I went out, I've been spending quality time with my new boyf at home.
=)

Yes, I have a boyf.
And no, you can't know who cos I simply won't tell.
And no again, it's not an imaginary boyf.
And again, no, it's not my not-so-imaginary Korean celeb boyf.

He's a 100% Malay, cute and dare I say, shorter than me?
^.^

Fine, here you go.
I simply can't resist boasting about my handsome boyf to you Earthlings.


Adam Zahirul Haq.
1year 8months.

Adorable right?
=)

He's my Mama's sister's son.
Which makes him my... Err.. Cousin?
Anak sdare? Adik sdare? Sepupu?
I gave up on Malay relationship tree cause it's just too confusing. =p