|
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 2:02:00 AM
kimchi!
Painful to watch, but amusing. =)
You know how people like to state the time just to show how late/early it really is? Here it goes, it's 2:13am Mr Wolf. Are you going to eat me now? -.- Please, just ignore that as how you always pretend not to see those uncles dig their pot of gold and casually wipe their finger on bus stop seats. *shrug*
It feels nice to feel excited updating my blog. I feel like those first few weeks of setting up blog and you feel like you would want to update your blog every few minutes. Ok, maybe it's just me. *shrug*
Call me a squirrel, I've definitely gone nuts(not that I've never bee- wait, what am I saying?) .
Anyone who could bring me on an ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP TO KOREA would be loved unconditionally my whole life. Alright, maybe that's pushing it. Just my plane, shopping, eating and hotel expenses would do. =) Heck, anybody that could do this for me, I would sell my soul for that person. Hm, maybe not my soul though. I have a neighbour's dog soul, which I would gladly give away. Anyone?
Hmm, my head has definitely been hit by a meteorite(?).
|