I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Saturday, September 12, 2009, 10:47:00 PM
GENG!






He may not be my favourite, but what's 2PM without leadja Jaebum?
Anti-s are so darn, unreasonably harsh.
-.-


Photobucket

Photobucket
---------------------------

Watching Upin and Ipin movie, GENG!, for the umpteenth times.
Nama I Sally, s-i-l-l-y. -.-

What's with my blogger anywhoop?
Anyhow change my font size only.
Tsk.

1 more week to selamat hari raya, hari untuk kita bersuka-ria~
Woohoo~

Exams are over, school holiday's starting.
I'm feeling fine today~
The sun is shining, and I'm feeling fine~
(HI-5 song)
=)

As you notice(let's just pretend you do), I'm feeling good.
The only thing that can upset me is my mum's nagging, and DBSK really disbanding.
Touch wood, metal, air, plastic for both.

I'm gonna continue video-watching.
You people have fun!