I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 2:10:00 AM
dang.



Woohoo~
Ryeowook's hair is groooooowing.
Grow long enough for you hair to be like this ara?
=)

That devil friend of a mine has been complaining about my obsession with Korea.
Call yourself my friend, TSK!
Tak suke leh tutop mate ekh, krepot. -.-

Damn! I hate that she's right.
It's pretty unhealthy kind of obsession, but what the neraka.
Anything to make myself happy. Hoho.

I must start searching for her wrongs.
And try to remember them cos apparently, my memory works like an old rusty errrr, metal, for the lack of better comparison.
Ugh, I hate that she can remember every little thing.
Damn youuuuuuuuu.

Btw, meet very own NOT-HARRY-NOR-HAIRY Potter.
=)

Oh, COME ON!
Stop looking at me funny!
You people have some dirty little secret too right?

Now that school's out, my Mama has got BIIIIIIIG plans for me.
Exciting! *roll eyes*
If you haven't guess by now, get out of that rock-hard brain of yours.

She wants me to help CLEAN. THE. HOUSE.
*shudders*
Or at least my room anytrunk.

Those words are literally screaming, "COMMIT SUICIDE AIN!!".

SOS!
ASK ME OUUUUUUUT!!!

My room is worse than my brothers'!
To say a tornado/hurricane/pig sty/anything just pass by is UNDERstating.
It's a surprise that I haven't found any mice breeding.
Yes, it's that bad.

I think I can find new species of insects/pests yet unknown to science whilst cleaning.
THAT means $$$$$$$$.
Right?
Now THAT'S something to look forward to.