I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, August 14, 2009, 9:45:00 PM
freaky friday is a NO-NO.

I've had a very short week today, though I dreaded wakingup every single day.

S&W(PE version ITE) was taking of height&weight and soccer match.
Height&weight is Private&Confidential, therefore, I wouldn't disclose it. xp
Soccer. Run-ed around, tried to make myself look useful. =p
Funny thing was, Izdi was the goalkeeper in the beginning.
Tell me, where is the sense - having a goalPOST as the goalKEEPER?
-.-

CE(?) lesson was the final batch of people for powerpoint presentation.
Speaking of which, I just got reminded that I won a lollipop from Nadhirah!
And it's still inside my bag!
Hoho.
Must eat, must eat, must eat *continues chanting in head while continue watching videos*

I was asleep for e first half of ECD lesson.
Thank god for topics that I could tease Mardhiah with.
Definitely wokeup at that.
=)

Anyways, point of today waaaaaaas....

THE CONCENTRATION GAME!
WOOOTS!

*mimic Hazmi*
OUT!
HEHEHEHE..

*mimic Anati[SORE LOSER! =) ]*
Alaaaaaah. I'm new to the gameee.
RESTART! RESTART! RESTART!
EEEEKKHH!!
I WANT TO START FIRST!!!
EKH QUICKLAH!
*confidently* concentration, concentration *beat gone elsewhr*

SAR-PRISEEEE!!!
Hoho.
Welcome to the DAISCO!
Are you feeling warm yet?
Watch out for your Wallet and Swallow your Water properly.
Do read Hairy Potek and the Order of Phonics by Dorothy.