I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 9:46:00 PM
few more hours to go

My first solo presentation tomorrow.
We all know what this means - HYPERVENTILATE!


Guess what video songs those are?
^.^

Today's NDP Celebration wasn't a blast, but there's nothing to complain.
Especially when you have crazy groupmates that makes you want to knock your head on wall, thinking, "Really? This people REALLY exist?" .
=)
'Programmes' included Don't Forget the Lyrics[NDP Songs Version], Where This Place Is? and Decode [NOT Paramore's song] .

Not all photos are uploaded as there's too much and I don't have all the time in the world to choose which I like the best.


GO SWINGING SHOES!
COMPLETE THE PICTURE PUZZLE!


Mardhi and the Boys.
=)


ICB '09.
=)

Of course, we have to end with the best group of people,

the SWINGING SHOES.
=D
especially the one with stretched hands. =)