I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, July 10, 2009, 7:02:00 PM
sick?

You wouldn't believe me if I were to tell you I'm sick[which I am, btw].
You wouldn't believe me if I were to tell you my temperature range from 37.o to 41.4 in a matter of minutes.

Why?

Because I don't look nor feel sick.
Except when I have to take the medicines[I swear I hate tablets. Just gimme syrups. PLEASE.].
Except when my tastebud is gone after taking medicines[another reason to hate meds].
Except when I feel groggy and sleepy and hot and lazy after taking meds[YET ANOTHER reason].
Except when I have to clean my tongue when brushing my teeth in the morning[the taste is just horrigible beyond words].

But my passion and lust for food stays[I'm eating Maggi right now].
I am still as hyper as ever[I've just finished WWE-ing my lil brother].

So tell me, am I really sick?