I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, July 20, 2009, 11:38:00 PM
belated birthday gifts =)


YES.
So my birthday has passed a few days/weeks ago..
Buuuuuut, my wonderful, awesome classmates gave me a belated one.
Not that I mind, cos hey! They still remembered!
=)


Not much, but at the risk of sounding like a cliche, it's the thought that counts.
(And maybe food too? Anybody? Blanje gue makan deeeeh!)
=)


First and foremost, the customary written birthday wish by (almost) everyone in the class.
=)


A gift wrapped with a piece of white paper, and a couple of newspaper which I basically just ripped apart to get to the bottom of it, =p .
It's from Dorothy, Jiawen, Wati, Sherien, Aishah, Natasha Lim, Natasha, Ain Minhat, Amal, Shalina, Diyanah, Mardhiah and Izdi.
*Deep breathe*

Anyway, if you bothered to count at all, there's a total of 13 people for my 1 gift.
And basically, that's a magic number.
And it makes total sense because the gift is............


YEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!
SUPER JUNIOR ALBUM!!!!!!!
ARE THEY THE SECOND BEST OR SECOND BEST??!!!
(The best being me lah! =) )

GOD!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

For those still blur, Super Junior is a 13-member boyband group.
13-member group + 13-birthday chipper = 13 MAGIC NUMBER!

GOT PHOTO ALBUM!!!!

I SCREECHED, nearly JUMPED, SCREECHED, SCREAMED, HYPERVILENTATE, SCREAMED and SCREECHED.

THANK YOU MY AWESOME, BELOVED PEOPLE!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!