I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:23:00 PM
slowdown

Lemony Snicket: When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

Thank you Lemony Snicket.
But sometimes, it's not life, it's some random people.
Like in the train maybe?
Or in the bus?
Or just people passing by..

I personally think that life is going too fast.
Thankfully, the people around me are making things sexciting(I just realised Haiqal's having this words on his blog, but really).

So our lesson today starts late at 9am and ended at 1oam.
YES.
Only 1hr of lesson. Cool kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Diyanah's going to get into hell of a fit after reading the following =D ;

DIYANAH, SHAME SHAME! =D

On a brighter note, it's only half of you. *insert grinning face*
Free publicity is better than none kan?
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Gerek I tell you my lesson today.
We've brought our typical home stuff and the whole class turned into Wicked Aura Batucada.
Except, we're like, WE-KID Aura BATU-cada.
Literally as how I've written it, =) .
And thanks to Mardhiah's popularity(tak perlu sey!), our group was asked for an encore.
But I really think it's more to Natasha's cries(literally!) of "EH! AH! EH! AH! TAK TAKOT! TAK TAKOT!" that did it.
Hahas.

And Amalina's group was a total kekek.
Very Korean. Hahas.
Who would have thought of it - Fusion of Korean song Lollipop with I-forgot-what-nursery-song.
Hahas.
Beatbox lah kan.
Then summore can leave Nadhirah alone do the 'echo-ing'.
-.o

Taken for granted?
Dominant?
Miscommunication/understanding?
As these things keep surfacing, we learn from it.
Of course, these will keep recurring, but we need to learn a way to resolve it.
Just remember to distinguish between personal and group grudges.

To end things on a more positive, bright note,
Let's have my favourite person in the world to wrap this post;

=)
AND

(look past the earrings, and he's fi-iiiiiine)
=D

Something's missing.
I wonder what..