I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 8:47:00 PM
jengjeng

Lots of things happened.
Been a busy bee; buzzing, buzzing and buzzing.
=\

First up, last week's Saturday.
Went out with Amalina before going off to Bugis for National Library's SYF Drama Showcase.
St Patrick and Damai Secondary.
A different approach from both schools.
Standing ovation for them!

ANYWAYS, let's get on with the photos!
OH, and before that, sorry for the photos that might cause some heartattack, trauma or whatsoever.
As there are too many photos, I do not care enough to edit the photos, even if it's just abit of lighting.

Instead of watching Angels and Demons as perplanned,
we decided to chow at Secret Recipe instead.
Customer Service aside, the food's good. =)

Top 3 of 3 boys in the class;
(L-R) Zainuddin, Irfan and Hazmi.
Last is, of course, Amalina, a GIRL. -.-

And yes, Hazmi's the one I've been saying who looked like Syakilla.

ICB. =)

First years M.I.C Studio-er. Mostly of ICA and ICB.


M.I.C Studio Camp was ultimate GEREKNESS!
(minus the ending).


The games at night and day.
Me being the monkey(thanks lah ekh, everyone, for your support.. NOT).
Blahblahblah.
Every group's presentation went well despite the short timeline given.
HURRAH! for everyone.
=)

AND, Mardhiah is fascinated with the way I FART.
What weird fetish that girl has, o.o .
*tilt to the the side, life the butt up, annnnnnnnd, ................*

Lu suke suke buat sajak,
Gua takde lah suke sangat,
tapi gua tulis ini sajak,
bentar,
ini sajak ke gua tulis?

entah btol, entah tidak,
gua rase mcm penghancur bahase melayu,
hancus grade A1 gua.
AMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAM?

ade rock tak sajak gua?

muke lu tak mau cramp beb.
lu tak paham, gua pon tak paham.
ok lah, gua mau makan mee beros.
yumyum. =)


Most of ICB's girls.

Friday's National Museum.
As interesting as it was, I think I was merely too tired due to PE beforehand and the ubberly hot weather.
I slept through most of the showcase.
-.o


Ms Dorcas, our Class Advisor(aka Form Teacher).
Doesn't she look fantabulous?
=D