I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Monday, June 15, 2009, 12:47:00 AM
idiot

I tried getting into Arvin's blog.
And somehow, somewhere, somewhen, I keep on being sent into this;

For the sake of technically-challenged people[yes, its you Mohd Firdaus Bin I-don't-know-your-Father's-name], click picture for magnified - ok, just ENLARGED version.

I pressed and refreshed the damn page lots of time, and the same damn thing keeps popping up.
I mean, really, stop it with the viagra thing sey.
I know I'm a sexteen years old girl with raging hormones(not really though, my hormones are in-check all the time. Is that normal?), but I personally think that I do not need viagra.
It IS for males right?
Or can girls take it too?
EITHER WAY, I'm still too young and innocent*COUGHCOUGH* to know which online website I can get it cheapest at.

Remind me again, how do I derive to this topic?

Oh yes, ARVIN'S blog.

It turns out, I forgot to change his URL to the new one.
-.-
Aren't I the clever one?

It does make things look suspicious though.
ARVIN!
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING?
o.o