I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, June 12, 2009, 8:19:00 PM
hell of a day

What a way to end the term!
=D

It was...



IZDIHARNA'S 17TH BIRTHDAY!
=D


Ignore the backgrd pollute/ors.
Tak penting sey muke korg!
Hahaha!!


Hohohoho!
She's old now, and I'm still so young.
Nothing special about 17 though, right?
Still cannot officially and proudly watch M18 movies at cinemas.
Still not legal enough to go clubbing(nvm, community club pon jad lah).
Bleah!

It was not thoroughly planned, everything was on-the-spot kinda thang. =)
But it worked out. =)
My unofficial role was to be the "distracte/or".

I wanted to bash her up with the cake, and I did, except that I get bashed up too.
=\


Nice highlights Iz.
Edible summore!
Hohohohoho!!


Gave her the 17 smackings I told her she'll get.
She loved it.
Even asked for more, >.< . (Ok, I lied.)

After a long time of "where-we-want-to-go-too-early-to-go-back-home" discussion..
Went to JP, walked ard.
They decided to buy for her a green shirt since she needs it anyway for tmr's NDP.
I towed her to Courts(it was a coincidence anywhack) and played with the camera there(my favourite pasttime!).

Ignore the facial expression. LOL!

A good note to end with, =) .

Still waiting for We-Kid Aura Batu-cada pics from Mardhiah;
And Picnic photos from both Mardhiah and Diyanah.
Seriously, try uploading it smwhr else caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I don't have a facebook, and not intending to signup either.

Oh, and it was an advance celebration anytoot.
Her birthday's tmr.
And since there's ICA and ICB bonding session,
*cackle*