I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Thursday, May 7, 2009, 11:49:00 PM
countdown of...... 15 more mins?

15 more mins to exactly 00:oo, Friday.

Technically, I don't need Friday 13th for a stream of badluck.
It's S&W(aka PE) first period, NAPFA prac. [2 hrs]
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

And it's MsPetrina's newspaper next.[2 hrs]
Thank God we do not need to bring our file, =) .
However, yeah I'm dreading her lesson, it's always a draaaaaaaaaag.
Then it's break [1hr].

And FINALLY, the LAST lesson of the day, MsDorcas. [2 hrs]
ROLEPLAYING.
And guess what?
I'm one of the main character.
Yes.
You better believe it.
You better believe I'll pass out right before our turn.
=\

9 mins more to 0o:0o, Friday.

Almost everybody look forward towards Friday.
But with a schedule like the above, I want my Wed insteaaaaaaaaad!

Oh, and already,
2 assignments waiting to be completed by the end of the month.
Excluding MsPetrina's script.
I can't wait for group project.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
=D

5 more mins to 0o:0o, Friday.
GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!