|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Monday, April 27, 2009, 6:53:00 PM
SLOOOWWWWW
Sucha draggy day. Mundane does not even begin to cover.
BUT, because I'm such an optimistic person, of course I'm able to make everyone else laugh. ^.^
We should play 'Concentration' more.
And whilst Lifeskill equates to a much more boring HEY! lesson, I cannot angkat with Comm. Effectiveness. I'ld rather kill myself thousands of times just to amuse myself. -.-
And tomorrow is Principal speech at McPherson. Once again, boring-ness attack. I should bring snacks - popcorn, plastic bombs(the one you step on and quickly run away), coke - what else?
Super Junior should win consecutively toooooo!!!!! =(
AND,
ETHAN RUAN JING TIAN WAS AT STAR AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NOT star wars, -.-) GAAAAAAHHH!!! I NEARLY DIED INFRONT OF E TV. o.o
|