|
The Writer
Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.
|
Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 11:01:00 PM
O HAPPY DAYS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS LAUTNEEEEEEEER,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU~
Cheyyyyy, 17. But still so small(padehal aku pon same, BUT I'm still 16). =)
 Stay small and adorable. Obsession with TayLaut akan aku cube cure, years later, cos still need to study Psychology AFTER my Early Childhood is done. Soooooo, you've still got lots of time obsessed with him. =)
 Btw, I miss our Syaz-Ain affairs. Sec 3 was like, THE year. With lots of camwhoring together(in the class). Then Sec 4, our Mendaki dates. =\

Your innocence is your charm, and your guiltconscious always seems to triumph over Evil. Remember, Evil is gooooooooood. =)



 It IS your BIRTHDAY, afterall. =)
HAPPY 17TH. I LOVE YOUUUUU.<33
Stay cool as ice and keep dancing(into TayLaut's heart? Sape tawu kan?^.^). MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT EVER FORGET ME. =)
PSSSSST.. I told Taylor it is your birthday, annnnnnnndddddd,
=)
|