I Wrote This For You
The Writer

Siti Nurul Ain.
A writer; a once upon a time dream.
A teacher; a searching love. A walking blank paper.

Friday, April 24, 2009, 7:09:00 PM
end of 2nd week

Left-to-Right(CW) : Dorothy, Jiawen, Wati, ME!, Mardhiah, Diyanah, Ain(yes. its the same name), Aishah, Nisa and Shireen?.
People at the back are not important. *COUGH*amalina and natasha*COUGH*
left(Back-to-Front) : Shireen?, Nisa, Aishah, Izdi(MAMA-SAN!), Ain, Natasha.
right(Back-to-Front) : Dorothy, Jiawen, Wati, ME!, Mardhiah, Diyanah.

My body is aching all over.
And my knees have not yet stop wobbling.

My dear friends,
it's been long since I've run.
And stretch.
The closest I ever came to exercising is walking, and running for the bus.
Let a dog run after me, it'll catch me before I even shout "Ahhh!", what's more run from it.

WHY NAPHA/NAPFA?!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
BAAAAAAAH.

She's declared war.
If it's a war she wants, it's war she'll get.